Grow Your Business
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.textilepages.com (“website”) owned and managed by Future Digit (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Product”or“Item” refers to the product or goods display for promote or sale by the registered Seller to the user or members of this website.
- “User”, “You” and “your” “member” denotes the person who is accessing for taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
- “Seller” refers to the user accessing or registering with the website for creating its store on the website and offer various products and services from the website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to FUTURE DIGIT;
- ”Website” shall mean and include "https://www.textilepages.com, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- "Member Account”, "user account” shall mean an electronic account opened for availing various services offered on the website;
- “Seller Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to promote its product and services and availing various services offered on the website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party ccProducts or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
Driven by the idea of a globally transparent textile market, textilepages has been pursuing the goal of organizing, preparing and making information about textiles; accessible online.
Textilepages’s search engine is one of the world’s most planned search engine for textiles and in order to expand the power of the search engine continuously, textilepages draws on a broad range of expert knowledge and cooperation with numerous companies in the apparel & textile industry.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively), “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
ABOUT OUR SERVICE
We act as an aggregator between Buyers and Sellers and provide services that have been designed to save your time and money. We strive to provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice on which provider of service best suits your needs.
We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or any negative things happens through the service. Both buyer and Seller shall indemnify us for all claims and liabilities arising out of any use by the buyer or Seller of the Website.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post company profile, product information, image, video etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- 'violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, national, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any of these type content will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
B. SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
- For promoting business profile, product and services on the platform, the user or member shall be required to subscribe to any Premium Membership Subscription plan available on the website.
- Any order for subscribing to our Premium Membership Subscription package shall be between member and the Company. The member agrees to take particular care when providing us with its details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
Premium Membership Subscription Charges : It is agreed by the Member that:
- The Member shall pay the required Premium Membership Subscription fee to us as per the Premium Membership Subscription package available on the Website.
Payment mode shall be:
- Credit Cards and Debit cards
- Merchant services
- Bank Transfer
- The Preferred methods of payment are Paypal & Credit Cards. Accepted cards are: Visa / MasterCard / American Express. Other Debit / Credit cards (Delta / Electron / Eurocard / Maestro) are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- When you purchase a Premium Membership Subscription Plan, you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you for the term of your Premium Membership Subscription each time your payment is due under your Premium Membership Subscription Plan.
- We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
- When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and to charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges).
- You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
- Premium Membership Subscriptions: If you purchase a Premium Membership Subscription, you will be charged the annually (as applicable) Premium Membership Subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes, and other charges (“Premium Membership Subscription Fee”), at the beginning of your Premium Membership Subscription and each year (as applicable) thereafter, at the then-current Premium Membership Subscription Fee. If you purchase a Premium Membership Subscription, we (or our third-party payment processor) will automatically charge you each year on the anniversary of the commencement of your Premium Membership Subscription.
- By agreeing to these Terms and electing to purchase a Premium Membership Subscription, you acknowledge that your Premium Membership Subscription may has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations before cancellation of your Premium Membership Subscription by you or us.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our support team for any inquiry or problem.
Once subscribed & the paid services activated on Textilepages.com, the payment made by the User for activated Premium Membership Subscription service is not refundable under any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, we offer a free membership plan which is almost always fully functional. That said, we encourage everyone to test our services before deciding to pay for any of our Premium Membership Subscription services. We neither offer any guarantees for the accuracy, timeliness, authenticity nor advocate any of the content posted by the other Users. All the services are on a best effort basis.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed in this website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the company information, products and service price and descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes.
- We urges every user to be aware while dealing with any unknown member. We acts ONLY AS A PLATFORM for our members to connect and communicate for buying, selling, Promoting etc and hence DO NOT take part in any type of actual transaction that takes place between the buyers and sellers. All transactions will be the responsibility of the members only.
- We strongly encourages user(s) to use various options and tools available online and offline as well as common sense, to evaluate the user or member with whom they would like to deal with.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
- You must post accurate and up-to-date information in your company profile, product information, image, video etc.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit your company profile, product information, image, video content and change content link or web url, without notice. We also deny your access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
- All information provided by a Member on the www.textilepages.com Website must be accurate and kept up-to-date. This includes the correct name, address, telephone number, and product details. Details entered by the Member on the www.textilepages.com Website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
- The use of the www.textilepages.com Website is entirely at a user/Seller's own risk. User must exercise complete caution when using the www.textilepages.com Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable and responsible for the behavior of the users (both Sellers and the users). And we are also not accountable for any type of communication, commitment through the website.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.textilepages.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall FUTURE DIGIT, nor its owners, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and (iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage.
FUTURE DIGIT, its owners, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates shall not be liable for any Users claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use this Website. In any case, FUTURE DIGIT’s liability shall at no time exceed the yearly cost of a Premium Member's registration.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
We do not sponsor, endorse, verify, or warrant the accuracy of the information found on the website and/or to be used for financial transactions between the buyer and seller. Any action you take upon the information on the website is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the error-free operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical, functional or factual errors or inaccuracies.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at: [email protected].
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our owners, officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services Premium Membership Subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your data. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the Law of Bangladesh without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Dhaka, Bangladesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].